Burns from toilet seats reported at 2 Cambridge schools

As it turns out, Stewart Avenue Public School isn’t the only elementary school in Cambridge where children have reported burn injuries from school toilet seats. At the Stewart Avenue Public School, a seven-year-old boy was treated for second-degree burns after a visit to the school bathroom resulted in a hospital trip after he used a school toilet seat cleaned with a harsh disinfectant..

Read More:
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/burns-from-toilet-seats-reported-at-2-cambridge-schools-1.2865390